C++ wrapper

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Fri Apr 29 12:43:32 CEST 2005

I have just installed gmp-4.1.4 for Mac OS X.3, and I am looking at
the supplied C++ wrapper, which I figure is the gmpxx.h file. I have
formerly (for an eralier gmp version) written an easy to use C++
wrapper for GMP, which perhaps might be suitable for inclusion in the
GMP package in some form. It introduces a namespace "gmp", and
classes like "integer", with ref counts in order to avoid recopying.
I have not gotten it working yet with the latest gmp, but if somebody
is interested, I may report back here.
--
   Hans Aberg