GMP, OpenWatcom

Arctic Fidelity af at sacrificumdeo.net
Wed Apr 6 16:30:37 CEST 2005

I'm having trouble understanding what I need to do to get
OpenWatcom to work with GMP. Ideally I'd like to compile GMP
with OpenWatcom, but I want to make sure I have a highly
optimized GMP, because speed is important. I'm not sure if that will
work, therefore.

So, instead, I was thinking of compiling the dll using gcc and
MySys. I can do that, but the calling conventions seem off or
something when I try to use OpenWatcom and the resulting dll. The
functions seem to be listed as their normal names, and I get
undefined references when I try to use the header. I had to modify
the header to use __declspec(dllimport) instead of __import.

Listing: __gmp_printf
Error: undefined reference to __imp____gmp_printf

What's going on? How can I fix it?

--