Error in make check Please help.

Luck Colors luckcolorsgoo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:19:43 UTC 2015

Ok great news apparently virtualbox is the problem.
infact in the stable buid of virtualbox 4.3.28 avx is not implemented.
So for fixing this you just need to download the last virtualbox beta from
here: http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/
source: https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/11347

So thanks everybody for your help. :)
Note: this doesn't seem to happen on a mac pc intel i7 with virtualbox
4.2.28(in which virtualbox doesn't have direct avx support but the tests
are succefully executed) (config.guess coreisbr-unknown-linux-gnu)

on my windows 7 amd fx virtualbox 5.0.0_BETA4 i need to have direct avx
support by using the virtualbox beta to get the test working properly
(config.guess bulldozer-unknown-linux-gnu)
I hope this info is usefull to you guys.