Error in make check Please help.

Luck Colors luckcolorsgoo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:47:03 UTC 2015

so here's cpuinfo:
processor    : 0
vendor_id    : AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 21
model        : 1
model name    : AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
stepping    : 2
microcode    : 0x6000626
cpu MHz        : 3592.640
cache size    : 2048 KB
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 5
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx fxsr_opt rdtscp lm up
rep_good nopl extd_apicid pni monitor ssse3 lahf_lm cr8_legacy arat
bogomips    : 7185.28
TLB size    : 1536 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment    : 64
address sizes    : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:

gdb disassembly command :

bash: gdb: command not found

and attached to this e-mail there's the config.log