Error in make check Please help.

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Fri Jun 12 20:22:52 UTC 2015

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015, Luck Colors wrote:

> flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
> cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx fxsr_opt rdtscp lm up
> rep_good nopl extd_apicid pni monitor ssse3 lahf_lm cr8_legacy arat

No AVX here.

> and attached to this e-mail there's the config.log

Can you confirm that this is from the snapshot and not 6.0.0? It looks
like ./config.guess prints bulldozer-unknown-linux-gnu (can you confirm
this as well?), but it should print bulldozernoavx-unknown-linux-gnu
instead.

I don't know how to debug more remotely, maybe Torbjorn will have some
idea...

--
Marc Glisse