vcproj for 4.3

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Sat Oct 10 06:18:09 CEST 2009

The initial message left me guessing what a "vcproj"
file was (I know now).  TG apparently had the same
problem and asked in response.

Answering his email promptly would have been the
a 15sec effort.  This did not happen.

Enter "degski", a person who obviously has zero
regard for the GMP project, TG, and the subscribers
of this list (wonder why he is subscribed to the list).
This person most certainly could have answered the
open question.  Instead he sends a hate mail.

As the contents of his message were sweeping
insults they happened to insult me.  Bad luck.

When an IQ challenged underachieving anonymous coward
insults me I usually ignore it.  Here I just didn't.
The words of my reply were chosen with care.

cheers,  jj

* Chris Saunders <evas at mountaincable.net> [Oct 10. 2009 14:02]: