vcproj for 4.3

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Sat Oct 10 04:03:49 CEST 2009

I am a Windows user and have never had the impression that Mr. Granlund has
anything against me because of it.  So I thought the message was off-base as
well.  However I did not find that message as rude as yours.  I don't have
an opinion on your opinion but do have an expectation that the discussions
on this group would maintain a higher level.  They generrally do.

Regards
Chris Saunders