vcproj for 4.3

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Sat Oct 10 10:44:15 CEST 2009

I am perhaps carrying this on too long but let me say one last thing.  You
claim that your words were chosen with care.  I believe they were not.
There are people that find that language very offensive (I don't happen to
be one).  I believe these people deserve your consideration, even if the one
who insulted you more or less deserved such a response.  I actually feel
like apologizing for my somewhat scolding message.  I use such language
myself but chose my places carefully.  Any way, enough about this.

Regards
Chris Saunders