GMP build on powerpc603e

bunty singh.rao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:07:42 CEST 2008

i have tried to configure gmp using
./configure --build=i686-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0 --host=powerpc-unknown-nto-qnx6.3.0
it does get configured and build
but make check fails.
and whan i included this libgmp.a in my qnx momentics IDE it give me linking
error,
after some reading i add -Wl ,-rpath -Wl linking flag and give
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_RUN_PATH,
then i was able to remove error, but even though i get the binaries still
its not running
i didn't known why?

will anybody will help me out to resolve this issue?

regards
bhanu