gmp and visual studio 2008

dmt gonzo at bredband.net
Sat Apr 5 23:48:46 CEST 2008

I just found out about GMP and am trying to figure out how to install it
under visual studio 2008. I downloaded and extracted the most recent
version, but I don't know what to do next.

I'm only marginally familiar with the ins and outs of visual studio ... I
can use it to create new projects and get them working, but I only have a
surface understanding of all the details (I mostly use it as a quick way to
write math code to help with some math work I need to do, which is why I am
very eager to get GMP working).

I would be very happy if I could get some simple instructions on how to get
GMP set up so I can use it in my visual studio 2008 c++ programs.

Thanks in advance.