porting gmp to qnx6.3.0

bhanu rao singh.rao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:48:48 CEST 2008

Hi,
Trying to configure GMP-4.2.2 for QNX6.3.0 for MPC5000b (powerpc603e) on a
windows XP cross compiler using cygwin.
I have tried to configure using
./configure --build=pentium4-pc-nto-qnx6 --host=powerpc-unknown-nto-qnx6
make
make install

was able to build the libgmp.a, but when i include in my Momentics
IDE workspace it give me linking error,two cases might be there:
1. Library is not configured for QNX6.3.0 on MPC5000b (powerpc603e board).
2. May be i am missing somewhere in providing it proper path.

please let me known the correct configure options and linking options.
does it needs some changes in configure file?

thanks ,
bhanu