[MPFR] Re: Is there a platform optimized version of gmp for INTEL?

Michael comtech.usa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:47:45 CET 2007

No, the optimization problem is to speed up for a given set of parameters,
one single expression involving log/exp,
addition/subtraction/multiplication/division with huge numbers.

That's all I need. Once the critical single expression has been optimized,
then I can vary the parameters. The current focus is that single expression.