Problems about installing GMP on Win XP

Paglia C. paglia.c at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 27 19:06:31 CET 2006

Hi!
I'm trying to install GMP on Windows XP but several problems are occourring.
I read this message: http://www.swox.com/list-archives/gmp-discuss/2003-October/000794.html so I have installed MinGW and MSYS correctly in a directory called C:\bin, but when i run the commands detailed in the microsoft windows section as the section reports , msys shell shows the following message: "No such file or directory".
I know that this problems depends from me, because i have no experience with Unix shell Commands, but I must write a project in C++ using GMP libraries under Windows...
Can you help me to resolve this problem?

thanks,
Carlo