Porting GMP v4.2.1 to QNX4 with Watcom C v10.6B

mts.spb.suxx at mail.ru mts.spb.suxx at mail.ru
Fri Aug 25 01:02:32 CEST 2006

Hello Linas,

LV> You might try experimenting with different versions of libtool,
LV> and, in particlar, make sure that you are running the latest and
LV> greatest version.
I use the one that came with GMP v4.2.1 - it is the only I have.
"ltmain.sh" seems to be v1.5.6, I do not know if it's the latest.

By the way, I did try scramming all the (mpn, mpz, mpf and mpq)
objects into libgmp.a - this does not help at all, just breaks the
library because only the last added object wins...

--
Best regards,
 Tony                 mailto:mts.spb.suxx at mail.ru