Compiling GMP for OpenWatcom

Arctic Fidelity af at sacrificumdeo.net
Mon Apr 4 00:45:19 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I've been trying to get some information on how to use GMP with
OpenWatcom, without having to go through the mingw + mysys +
gcc combination and workarounds. I'm really trying to learn how to
do this with a completely "openwatcom" solution.

What do I need to know? I couldn't find a lot of information when I
searched. I know there has to be a way to do it, but what
information am I missing?

Essentially, I'm really just asking how I properly get GMP to work
with OpenWatcom. I'm not the most experienced programmer on
the block, so simple and straightforward answers would be very
appreciated.

 - Aaron Hsu