No joking

Jarl Bong-Rundtörn jarl.bong-rundtorn at swox.com
Fri Apr 1 13:29:46 CEST 2005

It has become a tradition to post an April joke here at gmp-discuss.
Unfortunately, we cannot make any joke this year, for legal reasons.

The EU commission has banned April jokes this year, pending a thorough
investigation about "the costs related to this traditional fraud for
European businesses".

Hopefully this ban will be lifted until next year, allowing us to
resume our joke tradition.  In the meantime, you might get a laugh
from a still legal, often seriously interpreted joke:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/

Jarl Bong-Rundtörn
Swox Customer Relations Coordinator