gmp-4.1.2 installation

Kevin Ryde user42@zip.com.au
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:52:35 +1000

"Law Chong Fatt" <ECFLaw@ntu.edu.sg> writes:

> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -g -O2 -Wa,-xarch=v8plus -mcpu=ultrasparc -c asprintf_.c -o asprintf_.o

It seems configure has decided to use the ansi2knr stuff, which of
course is not required for gcc.  Look for the "ANSI" tests reported in
config.log to see if you can tell what went wrong.  Otherwise post
that file, and the output of the configure.

> asprintf.c:22:23: warning: extra tokens at end of #line directive

Don't know what's wrong with the output of ansi2knr that it provokes
this, it should work, even though its transformations are not required
and not wanted.

PS. All bug reports to bug-gmp, as stated in the manual.