Specifying precision in vector<mpf_class>?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee.gmp@gmx.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:19:53 +0200

Hi,

what's the easiest way to create a std::vector of mpf_class with a certain
precision PREC (which is not the default precision)? I tried subclassing
mpf_class but as explained in the online help this leads to much trouble
because one has to redefine many operators.

If there's no easy way: Has someone considered adding the precision as a
template parameter? That way one could write "std::vector<mpf_class<PREC> >
some_vector".

Felix

--
To contact me in private don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de