Win32 GMP 4.1.2 without cygwin

manolo@el-mundo.net manolo@el-mundo.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:33:02 +0100

I have generated a .lib from .def with the lib tools that VC has.
Something like

LIB /def:libgmp-3.dll-def

Then you have to link it with you exe, it will load your dll.

I have deleted all "@ number" from the def file so it uses import by
name, so I can use the same .lib with differen processor versions of the
dll.

On 14 Jan 2003 at 11:07, Sisyphus wrote:

> [...]

Manolo

--
Manuel Alvarez Fernandez  | Mundinteractivos - El Mundo      |
Area de Informatica       | Pradillo, 42                     |