Fwd: License Compliance Question

Linus Nordberg linus@swox.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:27:37 +0200

   DTAshley@aol.com wrote:
   > Hi,
   > I joined the GMP list and made one post (a licensing question,
   > e-mail attached), but it does not seem to have made it through.  Did
   > anyone receive it?
   > Is the list working?

The list is working.  Your message happened to get caught in the spam
trap for manual moderation, by a human being, though.  All humans were
off for Easter holidays so your posting wasn't viewed until just
recently.  I decided not to put it on the list now since you obviously
managed to do that yourself.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

--linus

"There are three types of people; those who can count and those who
 can't."