Volunteering/applying for AWS OSS credits?

Derek Chen-Becker dchenbecker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:29:56 UTC 2020

Disclaimer: I work for AWS, but my interest in GMP is for personal projects

Hello,

I noticed on the website that the site, email, etc, are running on older
hardware and that a single person is maintaining the site. I would like to
volunteer to help in whatever capacity I can to maintain the site, etc. I
used to be the webmaster for gnu.org, and I've been doing Sysadmin work on
Linux for many years.

Also, since you're running on older hardware, I was wondering if you would
consider applying for OSS credits with AWS to run on newer instances there:

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/opensource/aws-promotional-credits-open-source-projects/

I can help with forms, etc, if you'd like.

Cheers,

Derek