Update THESHOLD name in jacobi.c

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jul 30 05:31:10 UTC 2019

Seth Troisi <braintwo at gmail.com> writes:

> Change and screenshots of pdf / html documentation can be seen at
> https://github.com/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/5

Thanks for your patience. Now applied.

Torbjörn, do we have any book-keeping of contributions to the GMP
manual? I see no doc changes listed in AUTHORS. (My understanding is
that Seth's changes are covered by Google's corporate copyright
assignment to the FSF, hence no additional copyright paperwork).

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.