Update THESHOLD name in jacobi.c

Seth Troisi braintwo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:00:21 UTC 2019

I added your reference (congratulations on getting that published) and
included the sentence

"For more details see "Efficient computation of the Jacobi symbol'' by
Möller" (@pxref{References})."

I moved the basecase ("initially if either operand fits in a single
limb...") to the top and changed a fair bit of the wording.

Change and screenshots of pdf / html documentation can be seen at
https://github.com/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/5