Update THESHOLD name in jacobi.c

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Jul 30 08:39:08 UTC 2019

  Torbjörn, do we have any book-keeping of contributions to the GMP
  manual? I see no doc changes listed in AUTHORS. (My understanding is
  that Seth's changes are covered by Google's corporate copyright
  assignment to the FSF, hence no additional copyright paperwork).

I believe I did most of the manual work, with lots of contributions by
Kevin Ryde.  More people have contributed to the library.  That's
probably why we haven't kept track of manual changes.  Feel free to
start doing it.

You two googlers need to work out which paperwork is needed and which is
not.  :-)

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622