Several independent build and test failures

Marco Bodrato bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Sat Feb 25 07:32:53 UTC 2017

Ciao,

Il Ven, 24 Febbraio 2017 10:01 pm, Torbjörn Granlund ha scritto:

> The add_sssaaaa definition for powerpc had one operand specified

Maybe the coherent name should be add_cssaaaa?
... also add_csaac is defined there, somewhere we also have the macros
ADDC_LIMB (may it be called add_csaa?) and SUBC_LIMB.

Elsewhere we might be reimplementing them all...

Can we move them to longlong.h? Or to some longlong-impl.h if we do not
want to encourage their use in other programs using longlong?

http://bodrato.it/