TODO for 5.2

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 29 22:55:51 UTC 2013

> I notice you make this non-public.  Is it premature to make it part of
> the public interface?

Pushed now, with declarations moved to gmp-h.in.

I noticed one peculiarity when testing: for m = 1, mpz_invert considers
every a uninvertible, while mpn_sec_minvert considers every a
invertible, with inverse 0. The latter is consistent with gcd (a, 1) = 1
for all a.

Not sure what the common mathematic convention is for the trivial ring
Z_1 with only a single element, 0 (mod 1).