Bug tracking system for GMP

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Fri Nov 26 11:14:40 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> I think the GMP project needs a bug tracking system.
> Hopefully, it will be an improvement for users, and also
> make it easier to contribute bug fixes.
>
> I'd like something that is simple to setup.  Pretty graphics is
> secondary.

It depends whether you really want to run your own bug tracker on
gmplib.org or you are fine with using one of the preexisting
infrastructures like savannah (I have no experience with this one in
particular, it just seems very GNU :-). I believe the second alternative
would be less trouble.

--
Marc Glisse