Bug tracking system for GMP

Alex Petty alexander.petty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:53:13 CET 2010

team,

i just received word that jira **did** extend us a free open source
project license for the gmp project.
i could spin up a server and administer the QA box for the team here if
we all agree we want to go down this road.

------------------

Hi Alex,

Congratulations, your Open Source project has been approved for a JIRA
Open Source License!

Your license has been attached to your Atlassian account online [UN:
alexander.petty at gmail.com]. This and your downloads may be accessed
directly via:

|...|

-alex