Bug tracking system for GMP

Laurent Fousse laurent at komite.net
Thu Nov 25 13:08:00 CET 2010

* Torbjorn Granlund [Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:34:56PM +0100]:
> But this is the package you're thinking of, I suppose?

Yes, that's this one. It does quit a lot (including a wiki).

> Do you perhaps know which part I should install?  I don't fancy reading
> 60 pkg-descr files, if I can avoid it.

My package management system makes this kind of decisions for me, in
the form of suggestion :-)

>From the list of debian package suggested for installation when one
installs trac, I think this ones are reasonable to include:

    - trac-accountmanager
    - trac-mastertickets (to express dependancies between tickets)
    - trac-mercurial (if you'd like to close tickets as you commit
      code, for example).

Laurent.