C Sharp bindings for current gmp

Michael Abshoff Michael.Abshoff at fsmath.mathematik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Feb 2 13:53:47 CET 2006

Hey Jacek,

> Hello!
>
> The project has produced the results already 1 year ago - it is almost
> complete

Sounds great :)

> (no 64 bit support and needs some work on test cases for NUnit) and

Where is the problem with 64 bits exactly? Lack of a 64 bit build under
windows?

> ready for GMP version 4.1.3 and MPFR version 2.0.3. However due to time
> constraints imposed by other projects and realease of new versions of both
> GMP and MPFR I have never had time to upgrade my bindings and as a result
> refrained from realeasing them to the public.

I am no expert regarding the gmp but is there really that much of a
difference in between 4.1.3 and 4.1.4? I would expect minor bugfixes, but
no major changes. I propably won't need bindings for the MPFR.

> If I could expect some help from others I am ready to realease source
> under GNU GPL immediately.

I am willing to help and test, so you can either send them to me directly
or release them on the net. The rest of this week and the next is
earmarked for some other project with a very hard deadline, but after that
it looks pretty good.

>At least it will not rotten on my hard drive :).
>
> Cheers,
> Jacek

I know your pain. Many of the projects I have are still hibernating
somewhere in my home directory waiting to be polished to be properly
released :=)

Cheers,

Michael