C Sharp bindings for current gmp

Jacek Blaszczynski jacek.blaszczynski at acn.waw.pl
Thu Feb 2 14:42:31 CET 2006

Hello!

OK I will release sources in their current state over next week on
SourceForge and will post to the list with detailed info.

 >Where is the problem with 64 bits exactly? Lack of a 64 bit build under
windows?

The problem is with limb size - it changes with supporting platform and some
methods are dependant on that, however very few of them, mainly some
"exported internal" gmp fast routines and their C# bindings.

>I am no expert regarding the gmp but is there really that much of a
difference in between 4.1.3 and 4.1.4? I would expect minor bugfixes, but no
major changes. I propably won't need bindings for the MPFR.

Thats true - major changes are in MPFR.

Cheers,
Jacek