C Sharp bindings for current gmp

Jacek Blaszczynski jacek.blaszczynski at acn.waw.pl
Thu Feb 2 09:11:51 CET 2006

Hello!

The project has produced the results already 1 year ago - it is almost
complete (no 64 bit support and needs some work on test cases for NUnit) and
ready for GMP version 4.1.3 and MPFR version 2.0.3. However due to time
constraints imposed by other projects and realease of new versions of both
GMP and MPFR I have never had time to upgrade my bindings and as a result
refrained from realeasing them to the public. If I could expect some help
from others I am ready to realease source under GNU GPL immediately. At
least it will not rotten on my hard drive :).

Cheers,
Jacek