Blocking emails from Microsoft-hosted Exchange/Office 365?

Andrew Teylu andrewvaughanj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 12:53:11 CEST 2023

Hi,

I'm aware of what happened with the whole "Microsoft/GitHub DDoSing
GMP", and that one of the results was that GMP effectively blocked
Microsoft's IP range (not sure if this is still the case or not).

I recently tried to raise an issue on `gmp-devel` using my work email
(which uses Microsoft's cloud-hosted Exchange service/Office 365), but
I was told that the gmplib.org mail server rejected any connections
from "exchangelabs.com".

To be clear: I have zero issues if this is still the intentional
behaviour, but I just wanted to check that everyone on this list was
aware that the Microsoft "block" had this impact of people being
unable to email the GMP lists.

Cheers,

Andrew