about prime number generation

Garcia Moreno-Esteva, Enrique enrique.garciamoreno-esteva at helsinki.fi
Sat Apr 30 21:12:10 CEST 2022

Christian,

Thank you for your reply! It is useful. However, I need to get primes up to 10^12 (about 2^40), hence my question. I know there are deterministic versions of Miller Rabin that do this, but I don’t know what variety of primality testing you are using, hence the question I posed. If you know this, it would be great to know. Thank you indeed! If I succeed in what I want to do, then I will require many larger primes. But all primes under 2^40 would be great.

Enrique