Questions about GMP.

Andrew Marlow marlow.agents at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 10:20:50 UTC 2021

Hello ZM,

I think you might be after decimal floating point rather than binary
floating point, in which case you might want to look at at the Intel Math
library at
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-decimal-floating-point-math-library.html.
GMP is more for arbitrary precision binary floating point (which it is very
good at IMO).

Andrew Marlow
http://www.andrewpetermarlow.co.uk