Questions about GMP.

A Z poweruserm at live.com.au
Sun Oct 10 02:16:17 UTC 2021

Dear GMP,

I have a few questions to pose in regards to your famous C library.

-Is it possible to pre download already compiled versions of GMP
for Win64, Lin64 Operating Systems?

-Is the GMP library compatible with available Win64 implementations
 of GCC, for example, TDM (Twilight Dragon Media)?

-Does GMP support an Arbitrary Precision, or High Precision,
positive, negative, or zero, Base 10 Integer type?

-Does GMP support an Arbitrary Precision, or High Precision,
positive, negative, or zero, Base 10 Rational Number
(Integer and/or Decimal) type?

-Does GMP support casting in between two such types?

-Does GMP Support functions that correspond to the following,
upon Arbitrary Precision Integer, I or Arbitrary Precision Rational,
R numbers?

sign(R input)  returns I;

abs(R input)   returns I;

ceil(R input)  returns I;

floor(R input) returns I;

round(R input) returns I;

recip(R input) returns R;

pi(BIGINT precision) returns R;

e(BIGINT precision)  returns R;

power(R base, R exponent) returns R;

sqrt(R input) returns R;

nroot(I theroot, R input) returns R;

log10(R input) returns R;

ln(R input) returns R;

log2(R input) returns R;

factorial(I input) returns I;

nCr(I objects, I selectionSize) returns I;

nPr(I objects, I selectionSize) returns I;

degrees(R input) returns R;

radians(R input) returns R;

sind(R input)    returns R;

cosd(R input)    returns R;