Simple divisions returning yes/no remainder?

Paul Zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at inria.fr
Mon Nov 16 14:26:39 UTC 2020

       Dear Carl,

as the documentation says, the 'q' functions calculate only the quotient,
if you need the remainder too you should use the 'qr' functions.

Knowing whether the remainder is non-zero might require additional
computations, which might slow down the 'q' functions, which is something
you definitively don't want.

Best regards,
Paul Zimmermann