building gmp for ios on Mac

Paul Leyland paul at leyland.vispa.com
Wed Mar 25 09:31:04 UTC 2020

I ran Linux under VirtualBox on a MacBook a few years ago. ECM-GMP
worked a treat.

That machine is 12 years oid, semi-dead and is now solely a DHCP server
in my remote observatory on the grounds that it has a built-in UPS and
so withstands temporary power glitches. It's hard to press a power
button at a range of 4000km.

Sorry to go somewhat off topic. Perhaps I'm going stir-crazy.

Paul