gmp refuses to build c++ headers

John Perry John.Perry at usm.edu
Tue Aug 4 21:05:04 UTC 2020

I downloaded the file from GMP’s website, unpacked it, changed to the directory, then:

   ./configure CC=clang CXX=clang++ --enable-cxx
   make

Configure seemed to work fine; make failed with the given error message.

That’s it. I’m not sure what more I could tell you. (I thought “make” was obvious, sorry.)