GMP Shared Libraries include Text Relocations for some Architectures

Michael Arpin marpin at unicoi.com
Mon May 22 21:09:48 UTC 2017

Hey Mike,

Just in case you didn't realize, I was also the one to open the issue on
GitHub. In that regards, I pulled the latest build of the GMP libraries
from the "new_toolchain" branch you recommended and they indeed resolve the
issue with TEXTRELs. Android Studio is no longer complaining about them.
Thank you for looking into the issue and resolving it so quickly. This
matter can be considered resolved.

Best regards,
Michael