GMP Shared Libraries include Text Relocations for some Architectures

Mike Mohr akihana at gmail.com
Sat May 20 16:12:47 UTC 2017

I wouldn't have included the patch unless something (some toolchain
component) had complained about it at some point - the details are lost to
memory at this point.  In any case, the text relocations are in the ARM
build and this assembly file is for x86_64, so it couldn't be related.  I
only included the information in the interests of full disclosure.

Michael, can you provide details of the build failure?