Can gmp be used in a 8-bit cpu.

Patrick Pelissier patrick.pelissier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:38:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

 It is unlikely that you will succeed in using GMP on AtMega128L:
* it is 8 bits cpu (GMP is designed for 32-bits or higher CPU),
* I suppose the language is not C compliant
* moreover the RAM requirement of GMP are likely higher than the available
flash memory (128K) or RAM (4K - internal-) and you already consumme a lot
of it for the OS.

  Patrick Pélissier