Searching for Embedded C library to operate on Big numbers which do not use standard libc?

Dharmik Brahmbhatt Dharmik.Brahmbhatt at kpit.com
Fri May 30 06:24:26 UTC 2014

I have to operate on Very large numbers may be 2048 bytes for implementation of RSA. As per the rules of Automotive domain i cant use bignum library which uses standard libc. I have searched for GMP and Polarssl but they all uses malloc() and other things.

So is there any library/method available that do not rely on libc and also manages such big numbers..? ???