using gmp in visual studio?

Mike Mohr akihana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:59:47 UTC 2014

Since GMP is written in C, you should be able to build the library with
mingw-w64 and link to it from the Visual Studio IDE. Since name mangling is
different between VS and GCC the C++ bindings will never work. Build the
DLL version with mingw-w64, generate an import library, and add that to the
VS link list. The GMP header may or may not work.

I can build and test such a library for you if you wish, but I will not do
it for free. Contact me off-list if you wish to discuss pricing.

Mike