Some basic questions on the invert_limb code

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at inria.fr
Wed Nov 20 10:04:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Anil Singhar wrote:

> Sorry, may be I didn't understand you fully. Which repository are you
> referring to? The 5.1.3 gmp code I started off as base I had downloaded
> from the official gmp website. I don't know if there is any other
> repository.

Come on, I'm sure you can find it. Let's start from gmplib.org and read 3
lines: "Developers's corner" sounds promising, let's click on it. Now the
second line says: "GMP repository".

As an alternative, typing: GMP repository, in Google, yields as first
answer the repo-usage.html page.

--
Marc Glisse