Some basic questions on the invert_limb code

Anil Singhar anil.singhar at linaro.org
Tue Nov 19 09:13:13 UTC 2013

HI Torbjorn,

Thanks for replying.
So what I understand is this is currently implemented with the function
"udiv_qrnnd_preinv". I got confused because for all other architectures
such as x86_64, ARM, etc. I could see a folder under mpn which typically
contained a file "invert_limb.asm" among others.

Do you have any plans to have any of these functions / code re-written in
arm64 assembly..?  I am asking because I was tasked to do so at Linaro. If
not, I will inform my team accordingly and move on to different tasks.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil