Is there a separate Windows package for GNUMP?

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Mon Mar 25 01:53:55 CET 2013

Akhil Anilkumar Kalathungal <akhil.cet at gmail.com> writes:

  I hope my build environment is not corrupted, since I had been doing some other
  cygwin projects as well.

Did you try the test I asked you to try?  You get GMP for free, and if
you want us to volunteer time for heling you on your particular
problems, then you need to try what we ask you to try!

If you need to do start M$ word with word.exe, and run the result I
asked you to test with a.exe, then I think something is highly unusual
about your Windoze system.

GMP has always omitted that, and it is working great for our automated
testing as well as for a large number of users out there.