intel core i5 ivy bridge

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Thu Aug 15 13:16:02 CEST 2013

Hamid Shayesteh <shirazchess at yahoo.com> writes:

> can i install gmp library on laptop model asus k55vd(cpu: core i5 ivy
> bridge),

Most likely yes, but it also depends on which operating system you use.

> if yes, please help me and send instruction.
> i use gcc for programming.

The gmp-devel list is for discussions relating to development of the gmp
library itself, not general questions from gmp users.

Follow the installation instructions at
https://gmplib.org/manual/Installing-GMP.html#Installing-GMP. If you
encounter any problems, please send any further questions to the
gmp-discuss or the gmp-bugs list as appropriate (see
https://gmplib.org/#MAILINGLISTS).

Or get a precompiled package for your operating system, e.g., apt-get
install libgmp-dev on Debian GNU/Linux.