mini-gmp progress

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Fri May 25 11:02:33 CEST 2012

Ciao Sam,

Il Ven, 25 Maggio 2012 8:15 am, Sam Rawlins ha scritto:
> I was wondering if further progress or interest exists for mini-gmp? I am

mini-gmp is currently a portion of the development version of GMP. It's
release is not official, yet; but it is maintained.

I quickly answer to one question of yours only:

> * mpz_mod is not included. Is this intentional? If so, can I hack together
> a quick-n-dirty mpz_mod using one of the mpz_Xdiv_r variants?

I pushed a quick-n-dirty mpz_mod :-)
http://gmplib.org:8000/gmp/rev/565196842be9
I hope they are correct (currently untested).

Best regards,
Marco

--
http://bodrato.it/papers/