no usable m4 in $path or /usr/5bin

Randy Eastland randy.eastland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:23:55 CEST 2012

Thank you for getting back to me. I don't even know what that means "Install
m4". What is m4?

It seems like every time something doesn't work in the installation of GMP,
the answer is to install something else. First I have to install MinGW. Then
I have to install gcc. Now I have to install m4? Does this trip down the
rabbit hole have an end? (sorry for venting)

Thanks again!